InvestorCOM Named One of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for 2022
For the fourth time, InvestorCOM is recognized as one of Canada’s Top SMEs.
Toronto, ON, April 5, 2022 – InvestorCOM, a leading regulatory software provider to the wealth management industry, today announced the company has been named one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers (SMEs) for 2022. This win represents the fourth time InvestorCOM has won this award; previous wins were in 2018, 2020, and 2021.
Now in it’s 9th year, Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers recognizes the nation’s best workplaces and forward-thinking human resources policies. Canada’s SME sector is tremendously important to the nation and is responsible for over half of the nation’s gross domestic product; over 90% of the private-sector labor force; and over 95% of the new jobs created in the past decade.
The editors of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers evaluate and grade employers using the same eight criteria as their national competition:
- physical workplace;
- work atmosphere and social;
- health, financial and family benefits;
- vacation and time off;
- employee communications;
- performance management;
- training and skills development; and
- community involvement
“While we see a light at the end of the tunnel from the COVID-19 pandemic, remote work is here to stay,” said Erin Stephens, senior human resources consultant at InvestorCOM. “Redesigning and continuously improving how we best support team members remains our number one focus. We introduced several culture initiatives this year, including paid time off to allow employees to support charities that are meaningful for them. Overall, engagement is high, and everyone feels valued.”
The judges re-selected InvestorCOM for several reasons including:
- Helping employees prioritize their health and wellness at the outset of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Parental leave top-up payments at 70 percent of salary for 17 weeks for new moms and dads.
- Matching RSP contributions and sharing the company’s success through a profit-sharing plan.
- Encouraging a sense of community through an employee incentive program, fun work events and charitable donations with points that can be redeemed for prizes including a day off, clothing or gift certificates.
About InvestorCOM Inc.
Since 1992, InvestorCOM has been providing regulatory compliance software and communications solutions to wealth managers, asset managers, and insurers. Our high-value, intuitive solutions eliminate compliance risk for our clients. For more information, visit www.InvestorCOM.com, email email@example.com or call 1-800-361-9494.
For more information: