Stay on top of material changes on your shelf with custom monitoring and alerts that give you the information you need, when you need it. ShelfMonitor scans investment products for changes such as sales and fees, management information, product suitability and risk.
Rise to the challenge of assessing and monitoring every product on your shelf.
Identify material change as soon as it happens
Your product shelf is constantly changing. Research has shown that in a typical week:*
- 192 funds are added.
- 21 funds are removed.
- 2,041 funds have changes.
ShelfMonitor scans your product shelf in real-time, captures all changes, and alerts your team so they can adequately assess and take action as needed.
* Canadian weekly average for the first five weeks of 2019
Assess the competitiveness of the products on your shelf
See how your products stack up against peers by comparing cost, risk and return characteristics.
ShelfAnalyzer generates a Peer Rating for each product on your shelf making it easy to evaluate product competitiveness efficiently and without bias.
You can limit the assessment to your product shelf, or expand it to include all products available in the market (the universe).
Filter and focus on material changes
With so much change, ShelfMonitor’s Materiality Index makes it easy for you to filter the data and focus on what matters.
Simply define your alert threshold and receive customized reporting on relevant product changes.
Streamline compliance procedures across multiple departments
ShelfMonitor provides multiple departments with the ability to streamline compliance procedures and keep back office operations up to date.
- Compliance Teams track product changes to ensure that investor portfolios remain compliant.
- Operations Teams stay current with material product changes in the market.
- Back office Maintenance Teams keep investment products current in the back office system.
- Product Strategy Teams monitor competitive product changes, trends and positioning.