Customer Communications Management (CCM)
InvestorCOM’s CCM solutions enable our clients to maximize the impact of their communications while managing cost. We leverage best-in-class technologies and processes to ensure that documents are designed, composed and delivered to drive higher levels of customer engagement and satisfaction. InvestorCOM’s purpose is to build stronger relationships by optimizing communications.
Key elements of our CCM solution include:
- Information and document design
- Data management and composition leveraging OpenText Exstream
- e-delivery consent management via our Easy Access Preference Centre (EAPC)
- Document hosting and e-delivery
- State-of-the-art print and mail production
Our CCM solutions manage a wide range of compliance documents including:
- MRFPs and Financial Statements
- Trade confirms with integrated Fund Facts
- Investment, mortgage and account statements
- Tax slips and documents
- Welcome letters/packages
- Renewal letters
- Policy documentation
Our proprietary Continuous Disclosure Management (CDM) program combines technology, innovation and subject matter expertise to deliver a fully-managed workflow solution for National Instrument 81-106 relating to the composition and delivery of MRFPs and Financial Statements. We manage the new client and annual instruction mailings to investors and collect the opt-in responses. Opt-in choices include traditional print/mail or electronic delivery.
NexGen MRFP’s case study
Learn how one firm helped clients move from print to e-delivery – cutting costs and improving communications.